Recovery Resources is always looking for volunteers who are willing to donate their time to help people in our community! A volunteer's interests may be specifically in mental health and/or recovery, or volunteers may be community members who simply wish to help those in need.
- Your assistance empowers our agency to function more efficiently in providing much needed support to "help people triumph over mental illness, alcoholism, drug and other addictions."
- The benefits of giving back to individuals and society as a whole are endless, from helping someone who needs your support to making meaningful contributions that fulfill you and inspire others.
1. General office work
Typing, faxing, copying, mailing, Microsoft Office computer work (Word, Excel and Outlook)
The following departments utilize volunteers for these tasks: Billing, Medical Records, Case Management, Office Administration
2. Public relations and events
Working in our Development department
3. Work with those recovering from severe mental illness
Sitting in on group sessions, offering peer mentoring services, creating conversation while clients are in the waiting
How to Become a Volunteer
1. Call Recovery Resources at (216) 431-4131. Ask how you can begin volunteering!
2. Interview with the Volunteer Coordinator over the phone.
3. Interview with agency representatives in person. This helps us find out how your talents and skills would best fit into our agency.
4. Start helping your community as a Recovery Resources volunteer!
Call today at (216) 431-4131 and find out what you can do to help!