There is a significant difference between men and women with regard to physical effects of substance use and issues related to substance use disorders. Recovery Resources recognizes these differences and the impact they have on treatment-that gender does make a difference. How women relate to their families, their communities, their children and each other has a huge impact in how treatment concerns are addressed, and positive outcomes are the results. We offer gender specific programming with an evidence based curriculum focused on gender specific care for women who experience trauma and substance abuse.
Intensive Outpatient Program
· Evidence-based curriculum including trauma therapy and parenting
· Group and individual therapy to address addiction and mental health needs
· Psychiatric services available
· Relapse prevention and crisis management
HALO Preschool Program: Ages 1 year to pre-kindergarten
HALO Preschool Program At Recovery Resources provides:
- A safe and fun environment staffed by caring professionals where your children can develop socially and emotionally.
- A strong academic foundation to give your child an advantage when they enter kindergarten.
- Prevention services for child at risk of AOD abuse due to family history. HALO (Healthy Alternatives for Little Ones) is an evidence based curriculum shown to decrease risk factors for drug use and increase protective factors for healthy development.
Program is now for Ages: 1 yr to pre-kindergarten