Recovery Resources provides Employment services through a “supported employment” agency known as the Employment Alliance.
Philosophy and Goal
To help people triumph over mental illness, alcoholism, drug and other addictions by living independently in the community and finding meaningful employment
Ohio City Location
2900 Detroit Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44113
Days and Hours of Service
Intake or Contact Method
Clients complete individual assessment to gain referral to these programs.
Persons served by employment services are work-aged persons with mental illness and alcohol and other drug addictions, residing in Cuyahoga County, who wish to enter or return to competitive employment. The services are provided to persons who would have difficulty obtaining and retaining employment without the services offered by the Employment Alliance. Employment Specialists can accommodate up to 160 consumers at any given time. An LPCC/LSW supervises the Employment Specialists.
The objectives of this service are to address the following needs:
1. Identification of career interests, and strengths and barriers to employment;
2. Learning about employers’ expectations;
3. Assistance preparing for a job search;
4. Emotional support needed during a job search; hiring and employment process;
5. Coordination of support from primary CPST, family members and others;
6. Advocacy on the job;
7. Ongoing support and job coaching to enhance successful job retention.