Recovery Resources Partners with CIFF45 to Promote "Apart"
Recovery Resources is one of the community partners for the documentary Apart at this year's Cleveland International Film Festival, #CIFF45.
According to the Cleveland International Film Festival's website, Apart was directed by Jennifer Redfearn and follows the story of the women who participated in Ohio's first reentry program held outside prison walls. There, they processed the trauma that led to their addictions, learned valuable life and employment skills, and prepared for their pending release.
This year's CIFF45 will be help virtually with streaming available for Apart between Thursday, April 08, 2021 at 11:00 AM and Tuesday, April 20, 2021 at 11:59 PM.
- Friday, March 26, 2021 Tickets go on sale to the general public at 11:00 AM
- Thursday, April 8, 2021 CIFF45 Streams programming will be available to view starting at 11:00 AM.
- Enter the word RECOVER in the discount code box on the payment information screen during checkout to take $1.00 off of each ticket in your cart.
- Tickets to all Festival films (except Opening Night) are $10.00; your code will reduce that price to $9.00.
- IMPORTANT: All films in the CIFF45 Streams program are limited to a maximum number of available streams. Films are available to stream on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Each ticket purchase comes with ONE opportunity to stream
Join the "Apart" Documentary Community Watch Event and Panel Discussion
Step 1: Purchase your discounted ticket HERE.
Step 2: Join the community watch on April 20th at 6:00 p.m. or stream anytime
Step 3: Plan to attend an interactive post documentary panel discussion on April 27th at 6:00 p.m.
Each community partner will host a Livestream on a different social media platform for discussion and to answer questions. Click on the links below, give us a follow, and to tune in to the Live event on April 27th at 6:00 p.m.:
Recovery Resources Instagram
Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry Facebook
Towards Employment Twitter
CIFF has filmed a panel discussion with the film’s director, Jennifer Redfearn, and subjects, Amanda Freed, Tomika Daniel, Lydia Loth, and Malika Kidd. You can view this video HERE.
The panel can be viewed after ticket is purchased in the Spotlight Series at www.clevelandfilm.org